111–113 Tooting High Street, London, SW17 0SU
Closing date for offers: 7th Apr 2017.
Consented residential development opportunity
- An exciting residential development opportunity in the heart of Tooting with the benefit of a detailed residential led planning permission including a revised Section 106 agreement and enhanced unit mix.
- The freehold interest of the site is offered for sale by private treaty, via informal tender, with full vacant possession.
- Bids to be received by 12 noon on Friday 7th April 2017 (further information below).
- Detailed planning permission for 45 residential flats (approximately 3,064 sq m / 32,981 sq ft NSA) and approximately 692 sq m / 7,449 sq ft of commercial space. The residential accommodation provides 36 private units (circa 27,068 sq ft NSA) and 9 intermediate units (circa 5,913 sq ft NSA).
- Site: c. 0.5 acres (0.2 ha).
- The site may be inspected internally by prior appointment only or externally at your convenience.
Bids should be delivered by post, e-mail or by personal delivery to the offices of the Vendors sole selling agent marked for the attention of either Nick Alderman or Tom Scaife. Within the offer letter bidders will be required to provide specific information to include following:
- All bids should be marked “111 Tooting High Street”
- Confirmation that your bid is wholly unconditional
- Details of the solicitors who will be acting in the purchase if the bid is acceptable
- Details of your funding arrangement (clarification and confirmation may be sought in certain circumstances)
- Confirmation of the bidder’s authority to bid, and (where appropriate) confirmation that any offer made has full board approval (copies of the relevant board minutes may be requested in this regard)
- Timetable you require to proceed to an exchange and thereafter completion of contracts, should your bid be accepted
Log in to see more
Please ensure that you log all of your details, in particular your email address,
correctly in order that we can update you of any changes.