C2 requirement in London and the Home Counties
Site for C2 extra care development - urgent requirement
- We have a retained client (a charity) with an urgent requirement for land/ buildings suitable for substantial retirement development within circa 50 miles of London.
- Sites should be in affluent town/city centres, however other nearby locations may also be considered.
- Site area should be circa 0.5 acres (0.2 ha) or above with potential for 60-100 units (2 beds) together with communal facilities
- Will buy sites unconditionally or subject to planning (C2 use)
- Our clients would be willing to explore being a substitution in a Sec 106 agreement to mitigate an affordable or community use requirement.
- Our clients would be willing to consider other routes to site acquisition such as JV etc.
The client has liquid funds and the proposed use of the site would bring a number of benefits to a mixed use development.
Any leads/thoughts for suitable sites/opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org – even if you only have very basic information at this stage. I would be happy to discuss their requirements in more detail.
Log in to see more
Please ensure that you log all of your details, in particular your email address,
correctly in order that we can update you of any changes.